WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
You may sometimes need to create a page that gives further information on a particular topic or on a subscription form: in such cases, you can create a popup window.
Creating a popup window is easier than you think. That's what you need to do:
- Create a normal Page and add the extra information you want to give.
- On Step 3 - Map, select the Page you just created and click on the and click on the Hidden Button so to remove it from the navigation menu.
- Select the Page again and click on the Properties button to open the Page Properties window and then open the Graphic section.
- Select the Create the Page without the Template option and specify the Page Width in pixels.
- Select the element (the text, for example) on which to add the link which will open the popup window and click on the button to open the Link window.
- Select WebSite Page as the action, then select the new page and tick the Open in a popup window option, giving the size in pixels of the popup window (which must be the same as the size given above for the page).