WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
You have worked so hard to create interesting contents for your website: take advantage of these assets, make the most out of them. Asking your readers to share your contents on their social media profiles is a good way to reach new people and increase your audience. You can do this with the AddtoAny Sticky Object: see how it works on this Preview page.
How to create a sharing button panel
AddToAny Sticky isn't a real content, but a side bar which stays visible when scrolling down the page. Because of this, you can add the Object in any cell of the page layout table, as long as it doesn't affect the way the other Objects are arranged.
- Double-click on the AddToAny Sticky Object you just added to open the settings window.
- Define where the button panel needs to be displayed: it can be horizontal or vertical, and you can align it to the browser window.
- Set the size for the buttons and define their style: you can keep the original social buttons or make them flat and change their colors.
- You can also customize the button panel background if you want to.
- Finally, use the Visualization mode to choose if the bar needs to report the buttons only, or the number of time the content has been shared on socials as well.
- Click on OK when you are happy with the result.
#tip - Do you want to report the social buttons bar on every page of your website? Instead of adding the AddToAny Sticky Object on a single page, add it in the Template Header or Footer. In this way, the bar will be displayed on all the pages, including those referred to your blog.
Are you curious to use this Object on your website pages? Install AddtoAny Sticky now: it's free.