WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
Have you ever considered bringing your paper product catalog online? With the Catalog Viewer Object you can import a PDF file and get a similar result as the one shown on the Home Page of The Artisan Way, or on this Preview page. This Object is perfect for any kind of document: restaurant menus, magazines, book excerpts etc.
How to import a PDF file and create an online catalog
- Double-click on the Catalog Viewer Object you added on the page to open the settings window.
- Select the PDF File you want to import.
- Define the Properties. You can:
- define the Object size, margins and colors;
- use the first PDF document page as cover;
- activate the zoom with double click.
- Define the Navigation on the pages of the catalog. You can:
- set the possibility to browse the pages with a click on the entire page;
- have the page number shown;
- have the control bar shown and possibly make a download button available;
- have the page thumbnails shown.
- Click OK when you're happy with the result.
If you want to make a PDF file available on your website, you can proceed in many equally good ways to do so. Your choice depends then on your necessities:
- Use the PDF File Object if you want to directly add your PDF file.
- Use the Download Button Object if you want your visitors to download the PDF file.
- Use either the Animated Button Object or the Hover Button Object if you want to create a button which opens the PDF file.
- Use the File or URL action in the Link window if you want to create a link which open the PDF file (see: How to create a link to a PDF, PowerPoint or other document).
Are you curious to use this Object on your website pages? Install Catalog Viewer now
You don't have enough Credits to buy this Object? Check out our Credit Packs.