WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
Often an image isn't enough, a description reporting some essential details may be necessary: a title, a brief text and possibly a button to place an order or to request more information. You can do all this with the Hover Image Optional Object: add an image with its caption and display texts and buttons on mouseover with a fantastic effect.
Do you want to find out everything you can do? Check out the Preview page for an overview on all the effects included in Hover Image. Do you want more? Then check out this other Preview page and discover the additional effects available in Hover Image 2. Choose the set you prefer and start creating your website now!
The elements of an animated image
There are three elements which build up the Hover image Object, namely:
- the initial image, i. e. the one displayed when the content is loaded;
- the caption, which is displayed on mouseover and can report a title, a text and a button;
- the effect, which is the transition used to display the caption above the image on mouseover.
How to set up an animated image
- Double-click on the Hover Image Object you added on the page to open its settings window.
- First define the Object Size in pixel and, if you want to, choose the Background color and set the Rounded corners so to work on its shape.
- Now you can move on to the effect: use the drop-down menu in the General section and choose the most appropriate Style.
- First, import the image file from your PC or from the available libraries. Possibly activate the Fit size option if necessary.
- Now move on to the Caption. Select the wished element from the drop-down list:
- Now use the available options to create the texts and format the different elements. Define the fonts, the colors and the background, then report a link using the button and choosing the wished action in the Link window.
- Click OK when you're happy with the result.
#tip - The Objects Hover Image and Hover Image 2 work in the same way but offer different effect sets. You can check them out on the dedicated Preview page. Preview Hover Image / Preview Hover Image 2
You don't have enough Credits to buy this Object? Check out our Credit Packs