WebSite X5 Evo and Pro
If someone mentions Matrix (the famous Wachowski sister's sci-fi movie), you will inevitably think of the green code lines falling down in a rain of ideograms. It's one of the most popular effects ever, and now you can recreate it for the texts of your web pages. With the Shuffle Text Optional Object, in fact, some random characters are displayed at first: they then quickly shuffled until they eventually fluidly form the definitive text.
Check out the Object in action on the Preview page. You can use it to drag the visitors' attention on titles, buttons, offers and much more.
- Double-click on the Shuffle Text Object you added on the page to access the settings window.
- Type the text in the appropriate field, then format it with the wished font and size.
- If texts are particularly long, sometimes they don't always occupy the same number of lines during the animation, when the random substitution of characters takes place. To prevent this from happening, you can increase the Compensation factor: in this way, you introduce a margin of tolerance for the text to overflow beyond the space provided for its display before it goes over.
- Open the Style drop-down menu and select the effect you prefer. They all work the same, but have their own peculiarities: use the preview to check out the differences.
- The animation is displayed when the text is loaded. If you want to, however, you can activate the Repeat effect on mouseover option.
- Finally, you can set up a Link by clicking on the button and selecting the wished action from the specific window.
- Click OK when you are happy with the result.
Are you curious to use this Object on your website pages? Install Shuffe Text now
You don't have enough Credits to buy this Object? Check out our Credit Packs